popular posts

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stolen Tunas

I've had enough you, seriously...and I'm not joking
I've fed up from your 'dying' callings, those tormenting screams of yours
and be thankful you're still alive in this house, for God's sake!!!
I don't even asked you to repay all the money I've spent on you alone and the 'bed sheet's incident' but can't you at least understand how this body and soul of mine is in despair whenever you acted that way?
You stole my tuna, my fav snack I kept only to myself from the sufferance of this final exam...that's...unforgivable...

No more soft touch, tenderness and comfort for you again AKI!!!
You played enough with my patience and I don't care about you after this OK

so long my...Summer 

The hottest and burning 'Summer' (Aki) with her arrogant Miss Universe's walk and face

Heck! I almost kill her during that time, how I screamed my lungs out and yelled at her when she positively thinks she can conquer my patience again by stealing my fav tuna. Geez...This little thing needs some lesson...

Okay, enough from my excessive anger (Relax amal...relax amal...), I cooked fried bihun notMihun okeis? (Sarah!!! Take note of this) today, after my tummy signaled me to feed her(I don't even know our organs have gender b4?)
now, she gives up...I feed her too much, I guess...
Sorry dear, but I don't want you to send those impulses again to my brain tonight...
I'm out of time to revise the cases, please bear with me, just a little bit

This is how I pictured myself when I'm hungry except for the part I'm a Girl in real life

and double hooray for the newly designed blog I managed to have my full mind in it...I'm the procrastinate type btw, so, it feels like a quite big achievement I had, even though it isn't something everyone bothers pon...Looooveeeee the background design a loootttt
and of course...drum rollllssssss...
the picture I pasted behind my blog title...
Popping Dragon Junnie writes my name because he suddenly thinks of me? Ahhh...DIES

and last but not least, WE (me, sarot, mirot and azot...new nicknames for yah) watched episode 21 running man today! Our recent ecstasy...Get addicted babes...

From left to right
back row: Kwangsu, Jaesuk, Joongki, Sukjin, Jongkook
front row: Jihyo, Gary, Lizzy and Haha

I'm sorry Joong Ki for your pretty face, but Junnie'sexcessive shyness OWNS...

1 comment:

  1. sia gile kat Aki...T_T
    Aki kesayanganku....diperlaku seperti demikian~

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Readers

Who Am I?

My photo
Don't judge from the words written but eyes that are seeing