popular posts

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cracks of My Broken Heart

Maybe we need just a little more time
Time that can heal what's been on your mind
You can find what we lost before it all slips away
We need time to mend from the mistakes I've made
God only knows what a heart can survive
So many tears from all the pain in our lives
And where else could we go after all we've been through
I still believe my life is right here with you"

Song by: Eric Benet - Cracks of My Broken Heart
Thanks for the ever-inspiring JYJ-Homin covers in allkpop, I have opened up my mind a few inches than b4...and special thanks for the soulful performance delivered by Yoseob (Beast), I came through this song though I'm sure I never experienced such pain in love before, okay let me repeat the word LOVE again, cause honestly I never get myself involved with it yet
Love the Domino's Symbolization...with just one little touch, you accidentally fall the other pieces together

After reading the article about their I'm-okay-but-not-actually-okay on AllKpop, and how I've gained some knowledge from it during my senior high school years, how I got into a little fight with my friends, I believed the lyrics are beautiful enough for someone you're feeling sorry right now...How you're actually hoping to put things on its original place, before all the broken-heart episodes...hoping for all the madness to vanish and start a new future...

Hatred, annoyance, anger...The burning sensation in our heart...What's the point having them? I am not an angel nor a saint, but I wish I could stomp and throw them far...far...far...away from me. If God is asking me a wish you hope to be granted right now, I will only reply this: "Fearless"...All I can remember is, I've been living in fear through all these years...Fear of losing my family, friends and what I've achieved so far..Fear of hurting them from my imperfection and lackings...I fear those...and I wish only this, my Lord

When we're actually eager to satisfy the taste of perfection of the people around us, we're actually making it even worse without we even aware of, we constantly making some mistakes and end up failing in the middle. We made it into a total failure. We thought that we did it for the best, but we're actually not. What a shame, isn't it? But that's life...the eminence in God's art of creations. HE wants us to search the sweetness and bitterness hidden among them. 
Isn't it boring if all that we see in this world is only Perfection?
(Honestly...NO!)...hehe...

Nobody's perfect, yeah...I LOVE the phrase a lot...but, is that a reason for us not to be perfect? Simply because there is an assurance feeling then NO ONE can ever be PERFECT? Blah~ 
But yeah, nobody's perfect and thus we're constantly making some mistakes not only from our actions but also words spoken...It may seem like some little jokes made for fun, but who knows the consequences after? 
Some may take it lightly while some aren't 
So, beware of those! and last but not least, let's spread the forgiveness and less-pretending act for a better humanity, will us?
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL

Yong Jun Hyung, you have to take a full responsibility for my current overflowing Love...or Donghae gonna lose his spot again


2 comments:

  1. hohoho~ ade ape dgn post anda?~~

    "Yong Jun Hyung, you have to take a full responsibility for my current overflowing Love...or Donghae gonna lose his spot again"

    mende nih takde kaitan dgn content post kau~ hahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha...ade kaitan...yg last part 2 penutup die plak...xde penutup tuh, x complete post nih...wahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Readers

Who Am I?

My photo
Don't judge from the words written but eyes that are seeing