popular posts

Thursday, May 5, 2011

"Let's Run Away" - Just a Dream

I was thinkin about him
thinkin about me
thinkin about us
what we gonna be?
Open my eyes...(yeah)
It was only just a dream 
Nelly's Just a Dream edited lyrics

Running Man!


Today I dreamt of you, and it wasn't a bad nor a very good one. It was just a simple dream lead by my restless mind from the torturing day. It started with my journey back from Alexandria with my high school friends. We attended Mara's anual dinner. Oh come on! when did I managed to get Mara's loan or scholarship before? And on the way back to Mansoura, we ended up being left in the highway by the Dirasat guys for a stupid reason - cause we wanted to attend Medic's Got Talent. 
Hahaha...the power of Bantah Medic Got Talent

and so...we did

and being only a dream, you can dream of any stupid things as a reality. 
I dunno, when on earth, you managed to present at the scene.
and you came down from a truck???

and unawarely,
I was smiling to my heart's contents
when my eyes meet yours
(Yucks! The after effect from watching too many Korean dramas)

We spoke nothing along the journey
(what is this? This is sooo unromantic)
You were silent, while I took the role as the silence breaker. 

Then, we stopped for awhile at the R&R 
(since when Egypt provided us this?)
Everyone settled themselves until one of my friends asked me to buy some food there. 
and it was at night (as I remembered)
I asked for everyone's order, until it was your turn - You left me with a strange silence. =.='
then, I left and headed my way to the store alone with an unsatisfied feeling of being ignored

what came to surprise, 
you followed after me from the back
but in the same manner as before
COLDLY

You followed every steps I took 
and for every stores we visited, we were left with nothing
until I managed to grab some fruits and tamarinds, and show them off to you, thick-skinned. 

I expected a good reply - but the cold you...

you pulled the same expression at first
and after awhil, you smiled and laughed at the end
(this is sooo scripted!)
and I was taken aback 

and the worst and non-sense part happened after:

You took me to the nearest railway station, leaving others behind
and said:
"Let's run away"
o.O

thank God, I managed to woke up just before I can give out the answer.

and yeah, sleeping after Asar is not a good thing, but I just can't help myself when I missed some scenes while watching Korean drama. Dun blame a sleepy head like me.

and you, I dunno why my mind pictured us like that.
and WTH you're doing in my dream, can't I have my Korean crushes instead of you?

conclusion:
This is what you get for watching too much Running Man and Korean dramas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Readers

Who Am I?

My photo
Don't judge from the words written but eyes that are seeing