popular posts

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Winter Break '11

Gyaaahhh...
Winter Break is the best time for shopping and pampering yourself after those tormented times during finals. Wasting my money is my newly founded capability. A big applause*
(Clap* Clap* Clap*)
no Amal...wanna die?
now, I'm left with empty purse and I even started arguing with my housemate about the past debts. 
Daddy...help me...wuaaaa!!!
and I even thought of taking part time job which is really ridiculous and non-sense...
oh, come on! For such a procrastinate and lazy bum girl like me...
part time job = FULL DISASTER
I might end up being beaten by my employer 


Enough with the babbling, let's begin the investigation of the infamous 
how-my-money-started-to-vanish-out-of nowhere
keke...keke...keke...
keke...keke...keke...
AMAL!!! Are you seriously wishing for a punch here?
Wake up!


24th Jan 2011
Happy Birthday Eqa. My Dear Eqa has finally grown up! and yeah, you're turning 12th...erk...no...21st that day!(Still not believing the fact I'm going to turn 21 this year too...What is this? I want my old 'Teen' years back!!!...
Face it Amal!
END

So...since we were like...not we...but it was actually Mira (Blaming other people is my next ability...yeah2, count this too) who wanted to shopping the most. I was thinking to buy a new sling bag which I ended up with a pair of jeans and a Tweety shirt instead (What is this? A conspiracy?) 


Yeay!!! New Jeans...120 L.E. for a nice cutting straight cut jeans is simply awesome and worthy. I was planning to go for 200+ L.E. Lee Cooper but again, me being a scrooge is a big NO to that...

Tweety!!! Sob* Sob* Finally...I'm able to buy my own Tweety shirt after 20 years of living. How cruel my mom can be..."Amal! You're growing older, no! no! no! pick more feminine shirt not something childish as this" - Mommy
now, mommy can't stop me from buying Tweety again...yes!yes!yes!


We planned to go to Alexandria that day in celebrating Eqa's 21st birthday, which of course is a BIG LIE there. Eh, no la! I mean it (While looking around innocently). We planned to go by 6 a.m. (How excited were we? Yeah, that's how excited we were until Hafiz ruined everything. Being a 'princess' himself, we managed to start our journey by 7? 8? I don't really remember. Hafiz, you should really fill up the Beauty contest form...this boy...sssiiiiigggghhhhh~~
and to add the excitement, Fatin, Zati, Hani, Elisya and Ayed joined us together. 
I'm sorry guys, we didn't meant to make all of you exhausted at the end. My housemates...they are like the experts in handling shopping for hours...=.='

In the cold morning of winter, we started our journey with two separate Peugeots (It looks like a hearse to me) Being a camerawoman, I just loooooveeee taking pictures. 
Even with this:


I can be excited over little desert okay

and this too:

This is due to Mira convincing me to tell the whole world Egypt has oasis on desert
(more like a lake to me, seriously!)
How come there's a sign and buildings at the back Mira? =.='

told yah...it's more like a lake...or maybe it is really a lake? 

now this is more to a real desert to me

Take one 

Take two

and how excited we can be over some yatches on beach...

They look like some mini legos here...and we were like "Oh!!! take that picture! take that picture!"

and yeah, Thanks again to my darling Mira, you managed to wake me up for the entire journey...Breaking my record there! Since i'm a heavy sleeper, I found it as a miracle (God, thanks for answering my friend's prayers)

and as a bonus...

Another lake we managed to capture after some bickerings...and we even discussed how they were formed from the sea>cloud>rain>etc.etc....

and finally yeah...after some counting of the bridges (seriously Mira was like...this bridge! this bridge! The one we were stuck in jam before and she ended up doing the same for the next 5 bridges until we finally reaching Alexandria...n it didn't end there, ppffttt!)
"Can I stop here and run straight to the shopping mall?" - Mira and her shopping addiction

First Destination:
Carrefour (City Centre), Alexandria


 This it what I found in Carrefour with Sarah...A winter coat.

@Debenhams...and it costs about 850+ L.E. for one piece.
Me to Sarah : "I can have a 160 GB iPod Classic for this only"
Thanks Sarah for being my camerawoman. Not really a fan of leopard design.
I swear I'll end up being a cinderella with this pair of heels. 

after some walking here and there, we stopped for awhile and managed to grab this one:

Mocha Ice Blended to serve our thirst!

next destination:
Green Plaza, Alexandria


we played bowlings too

Mira and Eqa

Sarah and Ayed in action!


The spectators:
Left to Right: Hafiz, Mira and Ayed

Birthday Girl in action! 

When a shopaholic met bowling


and yeay!!! for the first time in my life I managed to have a Strike! (no pics here)
keke...

and I even burnt my 25 L.E. for this:
I ended up sleeping. How wasteful. It was a nice and interesting story actually,
but my body can't  tolerate from the excessive shopping.

the best part of all:
Dinner @ Pizza Queen

The forced smiles
 and the Eating Contest:
here goes the contestants who managed to come into the final
Contestant no.1 : Hafiz

Contestant 2: Hani...she struggled a bit

The supporters: Sarah and Azie

The other supporters

The camwhore supporters

You guys should be married by now and have us to take care of your babies...

From Left to Right: Mira, Elisya and Hani

The 'elementary' boys: Ayed, Amir and Hafiz

and...
 Finally!!!

Camerawhoring time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Readers

Who Am I?

My photo
Don't judge from the words written but eyes that are seeing