popular posts

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

We're Just a Fiction

Haha, I must admit I'm quite shocked at first, my heart hurt a bit, but that's the reality, never a fiction but a fact.
A fiction to have him as my love and a fact to know that he never gonna be one.
Hoho
sounds broken-hearted?
hahahahaha
of course I'm not,
I'm a B2uty man,
who knows where she should stand,
where and when she should put her love and loyalty

When I saw Sarah's tweet about Junhyung officially dating Hara, I was like...
What? Please, not some bullshits about fake dating in reality show, but it turned out to be true when I read the article by myself in Allkpop this morning.
Haha, no wonder he's sooo happy these past months.
I always knew he's got someone for him.
Especially when he once slipped out about it in this one show.

After all, I'm happy for you,
You will escape yourself from people calling you gay. Keke
Hara is definitely one cute, innocent girl.
Treasure her like how we, Beauty treasure you guys.
I don't bloody care cause Beauty will always support you, not because your loveless life, but because of your passion. I knew someday, you will find your true love, so do us.
I bloody know the obvious borderline between FAN and LOVE.
That's why I choose to be your FAN instead

I pray for the best of you, to keep your relationship in its best state.
I will not astray, so please, never you.
Keep on continuing to offer us with better outcome. 

Since you got one for yourself, I should get one for mine too?
Like seriously, every year, I always got attacked by my aunties and relatives as to who's in my love life right now?
Erk, when I said I'm not ready to make one, that's it.
Don't worry, I know what's best for me, so stop relating me with some other guys. Keke

So, back to Junhyung-Hara topic here,
I don't know how Korean beauties gonna react to this. We international Beauties are definitely okay and cool about that. At least, to me...
Don't worry oppa, I'm gonna cry my heart out this 1st July for the sake of Beast.

I dunno why, but sad songs keep on shuffling in my iPod. 
Hello!!! Mr iPod, we need some uplifting and happy songs to cherish for a newly made love here.

so, let's begin the new day with some good news more kay!

so, for the time being, I'm gonna send my love a bit more to Donghae cause Mr Junhyung has someone already to receive from.
Good luck guys!
If possible, get married for real and have cute babies.
Keke

The Proves We're Just a Fiction


oh man, bdw...
Yoseob and Hyunseung are soooo gonna bail their eyes out 
Junseob and Junseung FTW

The newly born couple - Junhyung-Hara
I pity them cause they cannot date like normal couple in public..:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Readers

Who Am I?

My photo
Don't judge from the words written but eyes that are seeing