popular posts

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Am I Currently Falling in Love?

Have you ever questioned yourself if you're currently falling in LOVE?

Am I? Yes, I am...quite a few times..but I don't know if it is the right question for I mean...falling in LOVE?...Oh come on, what LOVE really is? That's a big question for me until...now.

There's a big difference in my dictionary between Love, Like, Adore, Crush and Idolize. I've experienced and still experiencing the last four but never the first...So, can someone define to me what Love really means?

Why am I bothering to post some BS about love? After considering my single life carefully, and how my besties are currently involving themselves with the In A Relationship status, I should give a thought about this, right? or...don't ever bother about it Amal...hehe...

Obviously, I should be bothering myself since my ears are bleeding from the recent question and 'thoughtful advice' like "when am I gonna be the next THEM?", "Get a life, stop tantalizing your he-will-never-marry-u idols"...

Love for me is giving your full affection, where there lies Like, Idolize, Adore, all together in it. And I never find someone right to fit the position yet except my family and of course the one I hand my faith, the Creator of me...

So whenever there's a love song playing around, whenever I give a damn to listen carefully of the lyrics, I'll constantly asking myself, what the heck, Love?...So, mates, good luck with your relationship and your belief with Love and don't count me in...[Evil's laugh]...until someone fits the role, and when I realize I can utter the word I Love You [With a deep thought of its meaning], then only I can say I'm currently in LOVE...until then, it will become my next LIKING or CRUSH okay, where I can ditch anytime I like.

Currently in LOVE with Yoseob (Beast) and Drama (Dalmatian) - First Snow, First Kiss song...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Readers

Who Am I?

My photo
Don't judge from the words written but eyes that are seeing