popular posts

Friday, December 10, 2010

The new me

Yeah, I'm hoping to become one n still struggling myself to endure the obstacles of becoming the NEW Amal, though I dare say I'm still lacking, but there's a reason they create the word "TRY" for us...cause you'll eagerly to try new things until you're fully satisfied, am I right? or No?..

I went to the MMMC meeting today. It was awesome, simply Awesome. Even though I hesitated a bit in the beginning about its effectiveness and how great the impact might hit me, but I must say, I'm completely satisfied with the contents, plus how they served some snacks along (which definitely the biggest reason for someone glutton like me).

At first, I was like, no...not another boring talks and some stupid jokes, but it turned out to be something inspiring until the end. The best slot was definitely the motivation session. I was definitely inspired by how motivated they are and how wasteful I am with my precious time. I guess I'm still a no one, or shall I say...I always know I'm the No One.

I always have this inferiority, lack self-esteem, & inadequacy in me...and my mother knows well about this, how she struggled herself to pull me out from them. I dare to say she's the biggest motivator I ever met and never once she gives up on me. How constantly she made the long international calls only to feed me with the thoughtful and sometimes painful advices...that's my Ibu.

So, with the newly converted year, I asked myself, why don't I try to reconstruct the old pathetic me into someone more optimistic and confident? If anyone can, why can't I? Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Readers

Who Am I?

My photo
Don't judge from the words written but eyes that are seeing