popular posts

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Return of The Kikilala Siblings

"Rindu ko dowh"...ahaha...I stunned and smiled sillily like a dumb...you words surely made my day. i mean, come on! I never witness him to utter nor write such phrase for me as long as I can remember...You sure surprised me a lot, big boy! The one I used to hold my grudge against, the one I wished hell will be his next destination and the one who was the reason for me to commit a suicide was actually writing me that! LOL...


Along (red shirt) with Alang (black)...The so-called romantic guy...u definitely have gained some weight there, I'm sorry I should take back my words when I said you're too kerempeng for a guy...Now, I kinda regret that


We definitely have grown older, from those stupid bickerings and little fightings you have become someone I look upon to...someone I can spell the word R-E-S-P-E-C-T on his forehead  with my all my heart's content. That's you, Along...(I know u may not read this post pon...)

If anyone wants Brad Pitt, Ashton Kutcher, Won Bin, Rain,  or even Justin Bieber (WTH?) as their own brother, though I'm sure I want it too except for Bieber, you're irreplaceable bro...no one can ever steal that place of yours...till my last breath escapes me, I swear you're the only big brother I have, that's how u are placed in my heart...Though ur complexion is not nearly as good as the idols in my list (gile kejam statement), but enough for me to say, "Your actions, word of wisdom and eternal advices always remain the BEST out of them"...hohoho...

I knew, it's hard for us to say it loud to each other, but...
I MISS YOU TO 
Along!!!together with Ayah, Ibu, Alang and Adik and also...Cuki (no pets are allowed here plizzz)...so in return to your sincere, touching and surprising thought...here...I present you with this...

The Return of The Kikilala Siblings...Hehe...Loving the Boria part a LOT! Alang has turned thinner...waaayyy thinner now than he used to be...while the rest of us...
THE OTHER WAY..XD..



1 comment:

  1. ni kedai china mane ko amik gamba nih? ahahah~ cool enough~ the background~

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Readers

Who Am I?

My photo
Don't judge from the words written but eyes that are seeing