popular posts

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Forget, Exam and Doughnuts

I wish I could forget you, for God's sake, you have become the biggest burden carried on my shoulders...knowing you, sometimes I feel like I made the biggest mistake in my life...while I'm holding all the happiness from people surrounding me, you suddenly appeared from no where and made my life into a chaos. Everyday I pray and pray to God just to forget you, but why does it become harder? Watching your face, gestures and actions make me sick! I wish you were only a dream that was meant to be forgotten, which when I wake up, you'll be completely vanished from my thoughts...Oh Allah, give me the greatest strength just to forget you so that I can seek again the freedom I used to have before knowing you. Aminnn...

Yeah, exam is just around the corner and coming nearer...hoho...struggling myself to beat my last record...i mean come on! I have to do GREAT not BETTER this time...how I constantly kept watching my friends pampering themselves with books and lecture notes makes me worry even more and envy too...hohoho...that's the power of examination, I guess...so peers, gud luck! 

Haha...I must say this week must be a doughnut's week for my housemates...lots of doughnuts freshly made from the factory! and thanks to the bakers especially Eqa...yummy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Readers

Who Am I?

My photo
Don't judge from the words written but eyes that are seeing