popular posts

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Doc, I Broke it Again

Wuu. I'm sorry I made the same mistake again. 
Well, I should be more careful towards my babies (dental brackets).
I'm sooo gonna get killed for the next appointment.
=.="

Blame me not cause he's the one who made it wrongly. 
(Confession of an unsatisfied customer)

He asked me too much, and to add with, I was under treatment during that time. 
You wanted me to respond at the same time while fixing my teeth? 
=.="

but he was cute too, I mean not his face la, cause my definition of cute is this:

or


or


or 


dun make me picking them out, cause it will lead me to dig out the entire my pictures folder in this lappie. 
=.='

call me a Korean freak, cause I'm definitely one but I'm not a total freak OK!
who the hell can resist the uber cuteness and an awesome package of hot bod + talent?
answer me

well, I went for my dental appointment yesterday in hope for my upper two premolars to be removed, but they served me for another band changing instead. 
=.='
hey, I never been so excited to remove my teeth in my entire life before, so can't you see the eagerness of this patient of yours? 
pffftt~
I waited for weeks for it to be done, but honestly, he replied me with:
next treatment
WHAT???

but I forgive you since I broke my bracket again this time. Sorry, doc!
I thought it was my chocolate I ate before being stuck there. Gah~ I picked it out, and it turned out to be my bracket. keke~
and how you asked me about Korean song again.

D: Are you still listening to Korean songs?
Me: Yes
D: Malaysians understand Korean?
Me: Yes (This is an absurd answer and definite lie here. HELLOO??? When on earth can u watch one full Korean show without the english subtitles provided Amal?)
so, to make it believable, I added with "little" at the end. 
Well, it all started when I was busily handling my iPod before the treatment. He asked me about the song I listened to, how he mistakenly thought South Korea is the neighbour of Malaysia, and also for the 'nice' advice:
Korean is not good for your English
Eeerrrkkkk??? If it wasn't because of all these Korean thingy, I will be a total loser now. 
but anyway, thanks~

and while fixing here n there, he complained about how my bracket broke.
Sorry, but dental brackets are meant to be broken.
and I dunno how to respond to him again after this.

I should tell him before how my parents suggested me to wear iron shoes in school, and how I turned my Chinese silk baju kurung into my other kain buruk.

but thank God, 
I found this:

this...saves me
at least I can reply him with...
I can't avoid it, no matter how careful I can be
convincing enough?

and pleaaassseee, dun make it hurtful. I want to chew my food in joy and satisfaction. 

and yeah, thanks for the wireless. It was fast enough for me to enjoy my world tour by using Google map in ipod. Hoho...I'm sooo gonna recharge my ipod fully after this.
Speaking of this, who the hell enjoy Google map as much as I do?

Youtube, Facebook, Twitter

let's ditch medical notes for this time



2 comments:

  1. ak xpaham apa ang tuleh..h0h0i~ tp laki tu Miki kn??haha kowapta~

    ReplyDelete
  2. miki mane ni? micky yoochun JYJ ke? ak cite psl doc yg wat braces ak jek 4 entry kali ni...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Readers

Who Am I?

My photo
Don't judge from the words written but eyes that are seeing