popular posts

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

You, I Hate You

You tormented my life again
You broke my heart eternally
You scattered my patience heartlessly 
You made my long wait meaningless
what is this?
a conspiracy?

DAMN IT!

I believed I will be there right in front of u, gathering all my strength within an ocean of homo sapiens, but, I ended up holding onto my stressful days instead. 

You, I hate you (not in a bad way)

I know, I'm not as loyal as u expect me to be, but I'm loyal enough to put you into my top 3 list in my own fandomland for these past 5 years. To add with, I never turned my back from liking you even though it hardens me with the arrival of the new eye candies nowadays. 
How do u repay this?
Another heartbreaking episode of my agony story?

You, I hate you 

I'm stressful enough from the result. I knew I'm not at my best for this midsem, but can't u stop burdening me even more? I expected good news today, but u came for the opposite. 
I even talked how willing I can contribute just to see you alone. RM600 is not a little amount to deal with, for someone so stingy like me, but I might reconsider just to have a table for two and an individual photo taking only for you. But too bad, it turned out to be from someone else's offer. 
and you...
you come for FREE, and I will be the ABSENTEE

Damn it!

Why oh Why? Out of all the dates, u have to come during the time I'm struggling with my best effort to survive    for the coming final exam? If only, time machine is existed for real, or Doraemon is not just my childhood fantasy, yeah, if only.

and how thankful I am to my government for their endless support and concern, and for the brilliant minds contributed along. 
VERY THANKFUL

You upset me again and now, I'm portraying u and the rest dancing around happily in an ocean of crazy girls. 
I can't stop thinking how grateful I can be if I'm one of them except I'm not crazy.
gagagaga...
Brian Joo's fanmeeting proves everything

and last but not least,


you, I hate you
but...
I can't help liking 

you...
Lee Dong Hae
(I'm sooo overly romantic here)

so it turned out, Super Junior M will be heading their way to Malaysia this 28th May for the "Himpunan Sejuta Belia" event and according to the Minister of Youth and Sport, the concert is done to attract more youths to get involved with this event from 27th to 29th May. 
Let's bombarded my hurtful heart with this:
No $$$ needed except for the transport fees la.
That one, you pay!

Yeah, whatever dude, I won't be there pun. Thanks for the kindness. 

so to all Malaysian youths, lift up that lazy ass of yours and have ur great time there in support for our government. Let the boys know how cool Malaysian youths can be, and how cool I am to only posting this without being there. 

to Malay Language speakers:

the prove that provokes me


3 comments:

  1. hahaha...meh3 balek malaysia..ngahahaha...nasib ak mnat bigbang je..HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. ko bg ak tiket free pegi balik msia, mmg ak pegi weyh. haha...mnat gak ko kt korean band.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ko nk taw betapa tertekan ak kt sni bla derang 'paksa' ak tgk MV. Tp 1st and forever after still TaeYang :) hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Readers

Who Am I?

My photo
Don't judge from the words written but eyes that are seeing