popular posts

Sunday, June 19, 2011

A man

I've been blessed with a man,
A man, with my all pride I present to world 
A man, I never find shame as his nature
A man, who never stray from promises
but stick to them till the end
A man, with his wittiness, I can see the whole world 
A man, whose worship and belief to Him never migrate
A man, who can pull out a song from strings 
A man, whose cooking is a work of art
A man, with his skill and thoughts dominate my lacks and cover them up
yeah,
That's a man
I can proudly say:
He's my Ayah (dad)

Happy Father's Day Ayah
from the bottom of my heart
A gift from  Heaven 
and I'm thankful for that
cause when people are asking me who you are

He's a man who means the world to me


Lots of Love;
Your one and only Daughter 
Daddy's No-more-little-girl

2 comments:

  1. does your dad know about this post? if not, i'm so posting this on your dad's wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. obviously not! i bet no one from my family ever knoe bout da existence of this blog. keke. u wanna post it 2 my dad's wall? try it urself. haahhahaha

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Readers

Who Am I?

My photo
Don't judge from the words written but eyes that are seeing