popular posts

Sunday, January 22, 2012

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10

1
I know I won't be the number ONE in your hearts anymore, but I wish there is still enough space for me to fit in
:(

2
To my TWO beautiful best friends

3
It's funny how THREE of us differ from each other

4
but stay FOuR years until now

5
From those FIVE years we've spent...I found no regret 

6
and for these SIX years we're apart, I hope we'll stay together...

7
cause we're no longer spending our SEVEN days a week like we used to be
:'(

8
Will you W8 for my presence later?

9
cause it took me at least NINE hours journey straight to you

10
and 
I just want you guys to know:
It has already been TEN years we've been laughing and crying along the way,
and for these 10 years, 
I wish the bonds will be tightened each year...
Amin~

Happy 22nd Birthday
My Darlings:

Noor Qhadrunnadia Lukhman 
&
Nur Farhanieza Azman

may Allah bless u

Aku sanggup korbankan nota Anterior Abdominal Wall aku untuk korg...
and 23 and 21 tu memang ak x sengaja OK!

5 comments:

Blog Archive

Readers

Who Am I?

My photo
Don't judge from the words written but eyes that are seeing