popular posts

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Birthday Shout Out for Mr Awesome

20-01-1957
Mohd bin Md Isa
Happy 55th Birthday Ayah!
May Allah bless u ALWAYS
and
Thank God, for a precious treasure You have found me 
because of it, I value life you've blessed me with

It's a little awkward here to actually typing the wish to yourself when the actual receiver is miles away apart.

So...to make sure you won't lose your search for the wish, 
I made it public and announced it to the whole world
(*insert grin face here)

*****

Ayah, for everything you've done for me,
I can never find a single word to describe how thankful n proud I am,
and...
for what you've achieved until this very day

ALHAMDULILLAH

So, my dear daddy, my Ayah, my arrows and armour at the same time
Please take care of yourself well
so that you'll see a better me in the future
when I hand my success of becoming a great, respected doctor like you always wish me to be...
directly to you

For the time being, let's shoot some of your prayers for me k!
cause yours n Ibu's are the best of all...
Insya-Allah

See! I told you I've become taller...and err...fatter too?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Readers

Who Am I?

My photo
Don't judge from the words written but eyes that are seeing