popular posts

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Silence is The Best Policy

"Silence is the best policy"... Yeah, I do agree with the quote. REALLY.

It's the fact though, and you simply might hurt other person's feeling with only the power of the words you uttered. We never realize it, how the person was affected by us. How he/she kept it only not to being hurt even more. I do sometimes realize about it, and I keep on making the same mistakes. A simple sorry and a quick thought wouldn't hurt, right?

How do you deal with a person who doesn't even bother to do such little and simple act I mentioned above? How he/she keeps constantly making the same mistakes but never ever realize that and doesn't want to change for a better person. Simply rude, isn't? Just because we were blessed with something more than what other person lacks of, we never give a damn to reflect ourself and see what we actually lack of? That's selfish.

I'm not writing this post to pinpoint the blame on someone, but rather an advice for myself and those who bother. I went through this one post and talked to myself, I should reflect myself too, thus making me to write this post today. So, let us cherish this world with more happy smiles than hurtful feelings. 

Last but not least, "Talk is Silver, Silence is Gold"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Readers

Who Am I?

My photo
Don't judge from the words written but eyes that are seeing