popular posts

Friday, April 8, 2011

It Was Meant to Be?

Q1. Have u ever regretted with urself, by just clicking the sign in bar in Skype? 
Yes, I do.

Q2. Have u ever regretted with urself, to post some regretful status in Facebook, notified, and end up being stuck for the rest 10 months?
Yes, I do.

Q3. Have u ever believed in the phrase of "It was meant to be" ?
Partly. Yeah, partly.

Gah, what's up with me these days? I posted some random stuff, got myself into some random activities, bothering my head with unnecessary things. Durh, even troubled my body and mind unawarely, and feeling zero about them at the end. 
Where have all these things came from?

I don't even bother people calling me a freak, cause I'm definitely one, but stop saying and asking me "why are u doing that? Can't you stop doing this? Please do this!" 
Hell! Stop bothering me please, get a life! 
Have your own space, cause mine is not fit-able OK!

xxxxxxx

Okay, enough with all the emotions, I finally finished watching 500 Days of Summer. I dare to say, I'm quite the ordinary, typical girl who loves all these lovey-dovey movies got to offer. Don't blame me for being a hopeless romantic person. It was a good story, but not something I can have my full sight for the 2nd time. I was hoping for the main casts to end up together. Too bad, it was a big NO pasted directly on my forehead for that. 
But, what came into my interest, was what the story wanted to deliver. 
You may fall in love, have all these childhood fairytale revolves around u, thinking someday, he/she is the one fated, believing the word LOVE is made only for you. 
But at the end, it isn't. 



I just love the way how the main girl said at the end of the story. I got the point there. Like how she wasn't sure about being together with the main guy. How she asked herself what if she wasn't there at the deli for lunch, how will it turned out if she was 10 minutes late. But that was all the IFs. At the end, she's still married to someone, not the main guy but the one she met at the deli. 
And I love how she said "it was meant to be"...

Cool! It is like how I picture myself, dating or having your crush fulfilling your fantasies of love and one day u came into a guy who happened to be a stranger, sitting beside you in a bus, asking for ur day...and end up being your so-called meant-to-be husband/wife. 

There are so many versions of love by the way. But the way you experiencing it, that one, varies. 
I can feel nothing over a confession or flattered even with just a simple worry over nothing. 
I can even say; "We're just friends, I don't think I'm gonna go overboard", but having a thought of wanting to be more than just friends at the same time. 
Pffftt, get your mind straight, Amal!

and today, someone turned me off. Like seriously, I know I have befriended with him for quite some time. But, asking your own friend you finally have contact with after some break to be your girlfriend...that's quite discomforting. Plus, ur asking at the wrong time buddy. I have so many things bothering my mind right now, and I dun think having a IN A RELATIONSHIP status is available for me yet. Just stay at the friendship status for now, k!
Don't make me google about the tips on
How to End your Friendship on Good Terms, that's not worthy bdw...=.="

and yeah, regarding the questions above, it was directed to you except for Q3. That's totally out of way. 



3 comments:

  1. wow~ u got proposed to~ how cool is dat~ haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...propose tu dah melampau kot. gagaga. bdak 2 xde keje. saje nak crk pasal ngn ak. n x cool lgsg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amal, it's CLEARLY narrated early in the movie that 500 Days of Summer is not a romance movie where people fall in love and live happily ever after. even though i like the people fall in love and live happily ever after movies, it does get old. that's why i love 500 days of summer.and plus, the movie's soundtrack is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Readers

Who Am I?

My photo
Don't judge from the words written but eyes that are seeing