popular posts

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Little Mermaid wannabe

Triple hoooorraaaayyy for the newly joined swimming class.
Gagagagagagagaga
caye x, bagi seorang yg keje nye hanye mengadap laptop 24/7, korean freak, not-so-but-i-think-i-am-nerdy, mcm ak ni, sanggup gak die sacrifice 'precious time' die for something yg ak rase agk  miracle la. 
Nothing special pon when it comes to attending ur swimming classes. But what makes it more extraordinary than those previous classes, is...
tanpe ak sedari, ak makin rajin nak mati join all these sport activities after I went for my 1st class. Cool x? 
erk...tak, OK!
ntah la, right after Sarah n Mira ckp dorg nak join main squash, I was like...count me in! count me in!
comel je 
(OMG! self-praising ke?)
erk...ye, OK!

Lagi x caye ak sanggup terjah masuk swimming pool tu time winter2 nih kan. Suke je, mmg la...dah air die ade heater, boleh la terjah masuk...ntah pape. (Bajet macho la tu)

so, ktorg start class dgn blaja all those basic things before u guys can act. start swimming. And me being the slowest learner plus mmg dah ditakdirkan tuhan, aja 1000 000 kali pon ssh sket nak adapt kn. Tapi, x pela, berbekalkan semangat yg kuat tu, lepas gak la blaja, walaupon rse cam coach Arab ktorg tu tipu je time ckp good kat ak. 
stakat main2 renang camtu, good ke? klau ak jd coach, selagi korg x terbang2 dlm air cm kat olimpik tuh, selagi 2 x de bagusnye for korg!
(That's why la, I'm not destined yet to be a swimming coach, cause I'll definitely be a meanie and a total heart-breaker)

but seriously, once u guys have mastered some of the movements, even a part of it, there's a satisfaction built there. Cam ak x tau nape, where the hell does the urge to finish up my swimming sampai the end of the pool. Sampai sanggup tercungap2 cam owg nak lemas dlm air tu. Watching your colleagues doing well, unaware, u have these tiny competitive screams deep down ur soul. Laju je nak pecut kn.

My swimming class started to become more & more interesting. I never discovered my body can actually float for real before. Gagagagaga
kalau nak float tu, sure tenggelam je. Gelabah habis, sampai free2 je teguk air chlorine tu. 
And thanks to all my mates, my class was a pure fun. 

yoohoooo~can't wait for the next session.
and bdw, I took the 12 session which means...3 times a week (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday) and that concludes, 1 month. 3 x 4 = 12! 
and we paid for 93.5L.E...
adela dlm RM46.75...alaa sekarang ni, currency Egypt adela nak dekat2 bahagi dua Malaysia pye. 
(the best reason to act. start shopping)

and okay, last but not least, just want da world to know, yeah...just...not must
I have to my mind to act. wearing braces. How cool is that? Definitely, not. But, the fun playing with ur own separators mmg cool. 
Rase mcm ade ayam yg tersekat kat gigi, but x keluar2 pon even how many times u tried. =.="

oh man...my 4 pre-molars. waa!!!~ I was bulging my eyes like crazy (and even Heliza n Ayed pon gelak on how epic my face turned out dat time) bile doc ckp kene CABUT 4 GIGI!!!. Bukan satu or due, but 4! 
God bless me!

okay, for the next entry, I'm gonna tell how my squash, ping pong and the CABUT part before I can call myself a BRACED girl. 
and before that, let's have ur sight first on the preview

muke Zati before pasang all those colourful things.
Comel je~

Pose maut from Fatin. Ak cabar ko dowh wat camnih time doc x de.

Muke comel from Heliza. Fine la korg, boleh la senyum lebar x yah kene cabut 4 pre-molars tu...

Muke excited before she was told "awak kene cabut 4 gigi"...DANG!

The posers!

Dun make me naming them, cause I'm a zero to that. Nanti dah wat research, boley la share
Btw, cute je. Colourful lagi. Like those toys I used to play with dolu2...

One of the reasons why I hate seeing dentist or a surgeon. Dh mcm stationery kat rumah dah.
Cantik lagi die susun!

Ni Ayed not me ok! Comel je Dr. Hafez tu time tye, what does it mean by coti coti in English....
erk, doc, there's no such words in Malay either. We definitely didn't say it like that...=.="
and yeah, please dun make it hurtful

Muke one satisfied customer!
notice the pink-turqoise-pink-turqoise thingy there?
I'm thinking about mine now. I want a row with only blue there (yeah, SUJU should be proudful) and purple!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Readers

Who Am I?

My photo
Don't judge from the words written but eyes that are seeing