popular posts

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Study.Study.Study.

Damn it! Exam is coming near, n I'm stuck here to write some random BS about my boredom days?
Daredevil. 

Gah, I hate myself even more, come on la, how on earth do u have this big gut to expand ur fandom during these   little days left before ur mid term? Ingat cool gile ke?

Stress? That's obviously out of list. Study week is like an option or opportunity for me.
Option: to stay up late at night improving ur level in all those games or wake up fresh in the morning after a lengthy sleep. 
Opportunity: to stay off the stove and watching all those videos u kept for two years in ur external drive.

and yeah, i dunno why, my hands are so carefree to scribble this out of nowhere:

Notice the B1A4 there? Jinyoung with his earphones? I swear, I put them all together at once. So random..
This is what I ended up after revising one lecture, and music core.

Where the hell all these inspirations came from? 

Here:

Jinyoung-ah! I don't care anymore! I might be a pedo, but i simply dun care now! 1 year apart. No big issue here. 

and last but not least:
Gud Luck for your mid!

2 comments:

Blog Archive

Readers

Who Am I?

My photo
Don't judge from the words written but eyes that are seeing